Wednesday, August 25, 2010

21 Weeks

21 weeks down, 19 to go! Baby Boy is about the length of a carrot now. Average weight for this point is 10-11 ounces, but according to the ultrasound last week he was already 14 ounces, so who really knows. We'll just call it almost a pound. Speaking of carrots, I made carrot cupcakes for a coworker's baby shower today and I'm feeling thankful there are leftovers. Yum!

We're heading up to Beaufort this weekend to hang out with the Mahers and the Farleys. We went to Clemson with Kyle and Marlena and they lived here in Savannah for several years before moving to Columbia earlier this year. We were so used to spending lots of time with them and it's been hard not getting to lately. We're excited for a fun weekend of catching up, and I think Ben will enjoy the break from studying.

Hope everyone is having a nice week!

3 comments:

Tom, Shelley, Carter, and Cambelle Miller said...

yay!!!!! I am so excited that y'all are having a little boy!!!!! woohoo!!!!

Jesse Payne said...

Tell everyone we said Hi! Miss ya'll!

October said...

You must be busy at work, because we haven't seen those ultrasound or belly pictures yet!! I hope you had a great weekend.