Wednesday, August 18, 2010

20 Weeks- Halfway There!

Halfway to baby time! Baby W (this is my last post calling him/her that!) is about 6.5 inches from head to rump-- about the size of a banana-- and weighs about 10.5 ounces. So why have I gained 7 pounds?!? Guess I can't blame it on the baby.

I'm so excited for our appointment on Friday that I almost can't stand it. I have no idea why, since I don't remember being this beside myself about finding out Izzy's gender. I'm still feeling lots of movement and a few have been hard enough to feel outside my belly. Speaking of the belly, it's really popped out over the past week. I'll try to remember to take a picture and post it Friday along with the gender announcement!

2 comments:

Jesse Payne said...

Can't wait to find out!!! I am so excited for ya'll!

Tom, Shelley, Carter, and Cambelle Miller said...

Hooray for Baby W!!!! I am guessing a boy by the way!!!!