Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back to Blogging... Hopefully!

Considering it's been 9 months since my last post, I truly doubt anyone is out there checking for new updates on the Williams Family, but here's one anyhow. Life is good and about to change even more, and I really do want to do a better job at keeping family and friends updated. New goal: post once a week!

Izzy is growing so fast and continues to amaze us. She's a mover and a shaker and definitely has no problem letting us know what she wants! She's walking (or running) everywhere and is saying several words, including Dada, dog, ball, milk, and bye bye. She pops out a Mama every once in a while, though not as often as I'd like. She has 16 teeth (!!) and wants to try whatever we're eating. We are so thankful for her and cannot wait to see what she thinks about becoming a big sister. Yup, we're having another baby! My due date is January 5 but the baby will probably be delivered at the end of this year, so the kiddos will be about 20 months apart in age. I'm more than a little intimidated by that, but many people have reassured me that while it's tough in the beginning, we'll be glad for the closeness the kids will have down the road. I'm holding them to that!!

We are enjoying the summer, although it could cool off a little and I wouldn't mind. I don't know if I'll ever get used to these humid Savannah summers. Izzy doesn't seem to care and adores being outside. She has a sand box, baby pool, and swing in the backyard and is happy as can be out there. We've gone to the beach and pool several times and she's loved those outings too. We're headed to Edisto next week with the Williams and I can't wait for everyone to see her in action on the beach!

Here are a few photos of life lately.

Playing outside with her good friend, Sam.


Beach bum!


Helping Dada with a takeoff.




I love these two pictures!


She loved wearing this costume jewelry the other day!


Pigtails!


Thank you to whoever might read this! I'm really going to try to do better. :)

4 comments:

Doc said...

I check your blog every other day and have for the last nine months of nothing-ness. So imagine my absolute joy to check today and see TWO new posts complete with pictures. Wahoo! The Williams Blog is back.

matilda said...

Yay, so happy to have you back. Seriously, Kim checks every week and all the pouty faces were getting old! We'll add the Williams blog to Waltzing Matilda..

October said...

I still check too, even if I don't write in our blog...which has been a couple of months! Ooops!

Jesse Payne said...

Wow! Finally! I am so impressed Mary-halis! I can't wait to see more. Hope ya'll are doing well and it sounds like the pregnancy is going great! Take care and keep blogging so we can see what ya'll are up too. Love ya woman!-Mandy